It’s Tuesday!! The final day of my week-long goal-setting process. If you have not had the opportunity to read about the entire process please browse my last few blog posts for more details. If you have been following along – Congratulations!! It’s time to put action behind all of your research & discovery!
What is Try it Tuesday?
Try it Tuesday is the perfect day to try the to-do list you created. Put action behind your goal defining and research! Start turning your goal or new habit into reality by doing the steps.
Celebrate the week of work you have already put in and keep going! Add your to-do list to your daily routine!
Don’t get upset if you miss a day or something comes up, just pick up where you left off, just don’t quit!
This week-long process isn’t just for new goals, it can help keep you focus too:
- Why not – confirm your goal instead of defining it, confirm why you are focused on this particular goal/habit
- Tackle it – How is this goal or new habit transforming me? What outcome am I experiencing?
- Focus on it – Are the tools and resources I’m using working for me? Do I need other tools or resources, what would make this more productive?
- Successful Saturday and Sunday – Continue celebrating accomplishments, fitting in additional time for your goal or habit as time allows. Share successes with friends or track online or in a journal. Confirm your mindset toward your goal and accomplishments.
- Make it – Keep creating a weekly list of what you need to accomplish your goals. Once that list is a comfortable routine, add to it. I suggest each weekend creating your weekly list to stay focused.
- Try it – Stay focused on your to-do steps and incorporate new ones as you feel comfortable. Stay active toward your goal or habit! Remember, celebrate those successes!!!
Thank you so much for reading & following my blog! Please comment below or email me about your goal focus!