Goals are personal action plans that celebrate your uniqueness! Goals may seem similar to others, but the reason you set your particular goal is unique to you.
The reason why you want to accomplish a goal is the force behind accomplishment tailored specifically to you.
Dedicate time to discovering why you want to accomplish a certain goal and the action plan will develop. You will set steps in motion to achieve your goal or develop your positive habits.
I’d love to hear what goal you are working on! Share below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Today my journal planner is 40% OFF! Find more about it here.
The unique calendar journal (planner) will help guide you on your daily journey during this ‘year in the life of…’ YOU.
Connection is important for personal and professional growth. From connecting with those closest to you to complete strangers. Connecting is a way to learn. Recently, life has been so busy I have lost some amazing connections. My day job is rewarding, but has been more demanding and I miss the connections I have made through my blog, through professional services and even spending less time with personal friends!
It’s difficult to balance everything at times isn’t it? As difficult as it may be, it’s necessary. Everyone has their own process for balancing or a renewal ritual. Maybe it’s coffee with a friend, a weekend getaway, reading a new or favorite book, binge watching, or a number of other options. I need my friend time, but I also need my creative time; my personal learning time. What is that?
I need to learn to thrive and I encourage others to learn as well, whether it’s learning a new hobby or something more advanced like learning a new web design program. I’ve mentioned in other posts examples of self-learning (tutorial post here) for personal enrichment or even extra income opportunities
Recently, I’ve focused on providing free business support. This not only helps me learn by connecting with others and hearing about their dreams and goals, but also allows me to help others achieve them. Which is something I truly enjoy!
I have been providing free resume edits, sample interview questions, providing business ideas and answering general questions as often as I can. This has not only helped recharge me, but reminded me how important connections are to learning!
I know others offer free general advice as well on various topics. You just have to ask!
- Inquire to local business owners about how they got started or specific questions about the type of business they own
- Reach out to local or online groups discussing topics of interest to you whether business or personal interests. Ask questions, share your knowledge, make some connections
- Research online tutorials and books on the subjects that interests you. Learn something new or enhance a skill you already know. My local library offers online learning resources for free, I’m sure other cities and states have similar programs!
- Offer possible bartering to exchange your knowledge with others. For example a jewelry maker may teach you some beginning skills in exchange for writing some of their web content or sharing other knowledge
- If you can’t find a group of like minded and interested learners then create one! Most libraries are open to hosting such groups or coffee shops are a great meeting place too
- Mostly importantly keep learning, find balance and recharge yourself often!
Do you have knowledge you want to exchange with someone else? Do you have other ideas? Please share them!!
Do you have questions I can help answer? Please ask them!
Thanks for reading!