With my blend of administrative assistant/coordinator and writing experience, I offer a unique and professional perspective to any project! I am an assistant by day and enjoy diving into magical worlds while I write children’s stories in the evenings!
- Stuck on an idea or have some questions?
- Looking for an enthusiastic audience-focused presentation speaker?
- Want to invite me to write a guest post?
- Are you an illustrator looking for a children’s book author?
- Looking for a new book suggestion or a unique gift from the Book Muse Society?
Then go ahead –Email me! I’d be happy to share my career knowledge, help you talk through an idea or present a creative goal-focused (action planning) talk to your professional group or gathering of friends and family!!
- Basic resume and Cover letter
- Interviewer thank you letter
- Small group presentations – audience is always my priority while I prepare the presentation and make it as unique as possible for specific group, but the main focus is goal setting; how to define a goal, steps needed and how to focus on accomplishing it! Great for personal and professional settings – corporate & small business and unique family & friend gatherings! It’s time to focus on your goals!
- Bio or profile summary (web pages, book jackets, etc.)
- Email templates (customer auto responses, special announcements & sales, etc.)
- Freelance & temporary remote/virtual assistant
- Web & blog content (guest blogger, ghostwriter, original content, etc.)
- Product descriptions (great for handmade items sold online)
- Career advising (job application advice, search ideas, changing careers, etc.)
- Mission and goal statements
- Goal setting, progress calendar and action plan
- Letter writing and journaling presentations
My experience focus is for professional support staff (administrative assistants, coordinators, clerks, administrative associates, etc.) and non-profit careers, but I can provide career services for other fields as well!
- Basic questions happily answered at no charge!
- Additional professional writing and career services available at reasonable rates
Typical process for resume writing and edits – Information is gathered during email exchanges and/or phone conversations. A detailed list of experience, dates, duties, education, volunteer experience, personal statement etc. will be expected and discussed. I will work with you to gather all the answers to create a unique professional resume!
I have over 20 years writing and career experience.