I am an assistant by day and enjoy speaking to small groups and personalizing goal focused action steps every chance I get while diving into magical worlds as I write children’s stories in the evenings!
- Interested in purchasing my newly released goal setting journal? Visit the publishers purchasing site here!
- Interested in purchasing a unique gift for yourself or a friend? Find out more about a Goal Seal!
- Stuck on an idea or have some questions?
- Looking for an enthusiastic audience-focused presentation speaker?
- Want to invite me to write a guest post?
- Are you an illustrator looking for a children’s book author?
- Looking for a new book suggestion or a unique gift from the Book Muse Society?
Then go ahead –Email me! I’d be happy to share my career knowledge, help you talk through an idea or present a creative goal-focused (action planning) talk to your professional group or gathering of friends and family!!
- Small group presentations & workshops (workshop registration fee include a copy of my new journal!) – the audience is always my priority while I prepare the presentation and make it as unique as possible for a specific group, but the main focus is goal setting; how to define a goal, steps needed and how to focus on accomplishing it! Great for personal and professional settings – corporate & small business and unique family & friend gatherings! It’s time to focus on your goals!
- Bio or profile summary (web pages, book jackets, etc.)
- Freelance & temporary remote/virtual assistant
- Web & blog content (guest blogger, ghostwriter, original content, etc.)
- Career advising (job application advice, search for ideas, changing careers, etc.)
- Basic resume and cover letter and interviewer thank you letter templates
- Mission and goal statements
- Goal setting, progress calendar, and action plan
- Letter writing and journaling presentations
Basic questions happily answered at no charge! The typical process for resume writing and edits – Information is gathered during email exchanges and/or phone conversations. A detailed list of experience, dates, duties, education, volunteer experience, personal statement etc. will be expected and discussed. I will work with you to gather all the answers to create a unique professional resume!
I have over 20 years of writing and career experience and love all opportunities to share that knowledge!