I have over 23 years of administrative professional & project management experience, but I have recently embraced the opportunity to focus on my writing and workshop development. I enjoy speaking to small groups and personalizing goal-focused action steps every chance I get. I write blogs that encourage goal-setting and share career tips that I have learned over the past 23 plus years as an administrative professional.
Reminder – I offer basic resume reviews and edits for FREE! Please contact me if you would like me to review your resume or if you have any career, resume, cover letter questions!
- Interested in purchasing my newly released goal-setting journal? Visit the publisher’s purchasing site here!
- Stuck on an idea or have some questions?
- Interested in sample interview questions or resume edits?
- Ready to focus on core values and mission success plans?
- Are you looking for an enthusiastic audience-focused presentation budget-friendly speaker? Video options available!
- High School topics include career-portfolios, post-graduation direction options, Q & A, etiquette, and real-world discussion workshops/presentations
- Highs School personalized one-on-one meetings to discuss student’s unique goals, focus, questions, and more available
- Pre-High School student presentations available also
- Career skills, communication, career goals, and other topics for workplace professional development workshops
- Want to invite me to write a guest post?
- Are you an illustrator looking for a children’s book author?
Then go ahead –Email me! I’d be happy to share my career knowledge, personalize a presentation for your students or employees, help you talk through an idea or present a creative goal-focused (action planning) talk to your professional group or gathering of friends and family!!
With my blend of administrative assistant/coordinator and writing experience, I offer a unique and professional perspective to any project! I have 23 plus years as an administrative professional in the education and non-profit fields. During my personal and professional career and education experience, I have developed skills I would value and appreciate sharing with your students or employees. In the past few months, I have dedicated time and research to hone in on my presentation skills.
- Small group professional development presentations & workshops (workshop registration fee includes a copy of my new Planner!) – the audience is always my priority while I prepare the presentation and make it as unique as possible for a specific group, but the main focus is goal setting; how to define a goal, steps needed and how to focus on accomplishing it! Great for personal and professional settings – corporate & small business and unique family & friend gatherings! It’s time to focus on your goals!
- Presentation for students about professionalism, personal core values, interviewing tips, personal statement discussion, etc.?
- Bio or profile summary (web pages, book jackets, etc.)
- Freelance & temporary remote/virtual assistant
- Web & blog content (guest blogger, ghostwriter, original content, etc.)
- Career advising (job application advice, search for ideas, changing careers, etc.)
- Basic resume and cover letter and interviewer thank you letter templates
- Mission and goal statements
- Goal setting and action plan creation
Basic questions happily answered at no charge! The typical process for resume writing and edits – Information is gathered during email exchanges and/or phone conversations. A detailed list of experience, dates, duties, education, volunteer experience, personal statement, etc. will be expected and discussed. I will work with you to gather all the answers to create a unique professional resume!
I have over 23 years of writing and career experience and love all opportunities to share that knowledge! Please email me with questions or to schedule a meeting to discuss your personalized needs and options. email@example.com