I am an assistant by day and enjoy speaking to small groups and personalizing goal-focused action steps every chance I get. I write blogs that encourage goal-setting and share career tips that I have learned over the past 23 plus years as an administrative professional. In my spare time, I love diving into magical worlds as I write children’s stories!
- Interested in purchasing my newly released goal-setting journal? Visit the publisher’s purchasing site here!
- Stuck on an idea or have some questions?
- Interested in sample interview questions or resume edits?
- Ready to focus on core values and mission success plans?
- Looking for an enthusiastic audience-focused presenter?
- Want to invite me to write a guest post?
- Are you an illustrator looking for a children’s book author?
Then go ahead –Email me! I’d be happy to share my career knowledge, help you talk through an idea or present a creative goal-focused (action planning) talk to your professional group or gathering of friends and family!!
- Small group presentations & workshops (workshop registration fee include a copy of my new Planner!) – the audience is always my priority while I prepare the presentation and make it as unique as possible for a specific group, but the main focus is goal setting; how to define a goal, steps needed and how to focus on accomplishing it! Great for personal and professional settings – corporate & small business and unique family & friend gatherings! It’s time to focus on your goals!
- Bio or profile summary (web pages, book jackets, etc.)
- Freelance & temporary remote/virtual assistant
- Web & blog content (guest blogger, ghostwriter, original content, etc.)
- Career advising (job application advice, search for ideas, changing careers, etc.)
- Basic resume and cover letter and interviewer thank you letter templates
- Mission and goal statements
- Goal setting and action plan creation
- Letter writing and journaling presentations
- Looking for a speaker to present to your students about professionalism, personal core values, interviewing tips, personal statement discussion, etc.?
Basic questions happily answered at no charge! The typical process for resume writing and edits – Information is gathered during email exchanges and/or phone conversations. A detailed list of experience, dates, duties, education, volunteer experience, personal statement, etc. will be expected and discussed. I will work with you to gather all the answers to create a unique professional resume!
I have over 23 years of writing and career experience and love all opportunities to share that knowledge!