It’s Make it Monday! If you haven’t had an opportunity to read my last few post please do so to read more about the week-long goal-setting process! If you have been following along you are ready for Make it Monday!!
What is Make it Monday?
Make it Monday is a great day to create a list of a few steps that will get you started on your goal-focus. I suggest a to-do list with about three steps, but no more than five to start. Example – If you are focused on your health (reducing stress, overall wellbeing, etc.) you may want to make a list that looks something like:
- Walk each evening for 30 minutes.
- Purchase healthy groceries & make lunches for work instead of eating out.
- Make a smoothie for breakfast each morning instead of eating a processed breakfast bar.
- Be more conscious of meals and snacks.
- Cook healthier portioned meals at home at least 3 nights a week.
The steps you choose are ones that are simple to incorporate into your personal unique lifestyle. Please make these steps realistic for you and don’t make all the changes at once. Add in other steps once you are comfortable with these; once the to do list becomes a comfortable part of your routine.
I suggest keeping a weekly calendar or journal to record your steps and celebrate your accomplishments!
Join me in the daily journey with doable steps, tips & encouragement!
Share your progress below or email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for reading & following my blog!