There are a variety of opportunities for gift giving, but especially this time of year! Below are a few of my favorite ideas, most priced under $5 (all under $15).
Discount stores (dollar shops, etc.) offer lots of gift set ideas reasonably priced.
Add tissue paper & a nice bag, box or basket:
1. Mug & hot chocolate mix, tea, or coffee
2. Notebook or journal & pen set
3. Speciality soap & sponge or loofah
4. Bargain book & highlighter
5. Cozy socks & lotion
6. Candle & room spray
7. Wall calendar & planner
8. Nail polish & file in a cloth bag
9. Glass bowl & candy variety
10. Playing cards & word search book
11. A Year in the Life of…planner journal for goal defining & tracking (created by me, available here !)
What other inexpensive gift ideas can you share??