It was so much fun getting to know a few of you and providing this free opportunity! I want to extend my offer to another four (4) individuals that would like to receive FREE job hunting assistance with the free career package (during the month of May). More information below from my last post offering this!
As you may know, I’ve just added an exciting package deal to my list of services. I am still offering free basic resume edits! And now I’d like to provide four (4) people job hunting assistance by providing a FREE career package to each of them! Why? Because I want you to succeed and I find it fun, simple as that!
What does this mean exactly? I’d like to provide some basic edits to your current resume, discuss what type of job you are searching for and help you find a few possible options you can apply for! Let’s work together and find your next career, whether you are looking for a long or short term position.
Interested? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Why you would like to be provided this free service
- The type of job you are looking for
- Your current resume
- A brief description of your past job experience
- Up to three locations you would like to work in (city, state, etc)
- Please note – I can only offer this to people located and searching in the United States (my skills are limited to knowledge of US job searches for now, but that may expand in the future!)
I will provide this service to four people for FREE! If you choose to purchase services in the future or share my blog with others, then wonderful, but if not, I will still enjoy this opportunity to provide my professional services! Questions? Just ask!
If you or anyone you know may be interested in any other services please see the price list or contact me and I’m always happy to answer general career questions free of charge! (Limited time only offer!)
I look forward to hearing from you!